I thought folks who like to draw their own designs and then have the lines disappear would like to hear what Helen has to say about Pilot's Frixion erasable pens. Heat erases the lines and cold brings them back. Helen mostly does Japanese Embroidery so she is using her pen on fabrics, not needlepoint canvas, so I cannot say whether they work well or not for needlepointers.
On the other hand, they seem to be readily available, come in many colors (even metallics), so the mad scientists among us might want to experiment. Just let us know what you think, ok?
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 8, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash