The newest video from Needlepoint Now magazine is on how to create a snowflake. (Of course Mother Nature is making those at my house right now but hers won't last long enough for your project.) You will have to make the video full screen to see what is going on since silver on white doesn't have much contrast.
Needlepoint Now has created a series of videos to supplement the diagrams that appear in their magazine articles. You can browse them all on their website, even if you don't subscribe.
Or you can subscribe to their YouTube channel.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 24, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash