This morning I made a visit to the A-Z Needlepoint website that used to belong to the Regal Rabbit. The shop has closed and the owner moved away to be closer to her family now that she's retired but the website has been turned into a personal blog. UPDATE: An employee of the Regal Rabbit says that the person posting here isn't Dianne, the owner of Regal Rabbit. It is possible someone else purchased the domain name and is using it.
It was fun to listen to her talk about stitching a bit and the role it has in her life now and in the past. I think you might enjoy listening, too. Just get a favorite beverage, settle yourself down with your Internet device and enjoy.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 23, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash