Mary Corbet just published a wonderful beginner's guide to stranded silk floss. Mary doesn't do needlepoint, but what she says about spun silks is still relevant.
Next Mary tackled twisted filament silk.
Mary promises information about flat filament silk next….
(By the way, this is the place where you can watch the video on twisting flat silk that Mary mentions in the last link above.)
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 20, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash