Rachel of the Virtuosew Blog has been working on a Bargello patchwork cushion cover for quite a while and today, she started posting about how she made it up into a long cushion cover. This is a gift for her mother. First, they had to block it. I'll update this article as Rachel gets it made up. By the way, if you are interested in seeing how Rachel came up with this original patchwork design, look for "Crazy Canvaswork Cushion" at the bottom of this article and click on that. All the articles Rachel wrote as she designed and stitched this will magically appear.
UPDATE: I removed the wrong link and added the right one. Sorry!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright February 14, 2017 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash