It's December which means Amy Bunger's newest shop newsletter (which publishes every other month) is out! It is full of fun new items, classes, stitch guides Amy and Lori Carter have just finished, and much, much more, including a diagram for Tessellated Ts, a wonderful background stitch and a review of Lynda Richardson's second stitch book.
You'll love this! And don't miss the customer gallery-the highlight for me is a series of designs featuring black dogs that are beautifully stitched to show great expressions, even though the dogs are black.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 1, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash