I'd never heard of the Duo Lamp until BeStitched posted about them in one of their shop newsletters.
It looks like the perfect clamp-on lamp for someone who needs a lot of light on their stitching or wants light from two sides to hit their project. My only question would be how wide the clamp opens as some tables have very wide edges. But I'm sure BeStitched will be able to tell you everything you want to know about the Duo Lamp.
UPDATE: Donna says that these also come in a floor lamp version, AND they are in stock at Waste Knot (my LNS) where she works. So if you live in the D.C. metro area you can check these out in person or do mail order if this is on your list for Santa.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright November 15, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash