Folks who love trying new threads will be interested in Mary Corbet's latest posting on her website. It's all about threads (cotton, silk flosses plus vicose threads, cotton perles and ribbons) from House of Embroidery in South Africa.
You don't have to ask the company to ship to you from South Africa, either. House of Embroidery has a US distributor for its cotton flosses and perles. And Mary--bless her!--has negotiated a sale price for her readers that is good until Cyber Monday (November 28 for those who live in places where cyber sales after Thanksgiving aren't part of the normal vocabulary).
Right now the sale website is down due to too many threadaholics visiting, but keep trying. A new thread is worth returning.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright November 18, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash