Once again Town and Country magazine has listed their preppy gift guide for the holidays. And once again, needlepoint is on the list--three times! They recommend needlepoint dog collars, pillows (they like Jonathan Adler designs but we have a broader selection), and of course a baseball cap with a needlepointed motif. Not quite needlepoint are slippers made from kilim carpet remnants.
Many thanks to Rachel for the heads up.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright November 3, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash