Hidden among all the wonderful Halloween stitch diagrams on her blog last week, Sheena mentioned a new stitching magazine she found at Books-A-Million--"Stitching for Beginners."
It appears to cover the basics for beading, smocking, embroidery and needlepoint. If you have friends who want to learn a bit about any of these hand crafts, this might be a wonderful Christmas gift to get them started.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright November 1, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash