If your Halloween or any other canvas isn't glitzy enough, you can now buy size 11/0 glow-in-the-dark beads. Deborah posted two photos on Facebook. One shows the bead tubes in regular light and the other shows the glow colors. Use the right side arrow to see the second photo.
Deborah got hers from A Thread Garden in California.
Ruth Schmuff says she will have these in size 11 shortly.
The beads seem to be from Toho, which is a Japanese bead company.
If you buy online or in a local big box crafts store, make sure you check the size. The very big size 6 pony beads have been available in glow colors for a long time but they are pretty large for most uses on needlepoint canvas.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright October 31, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash