Karen C. just posted on Facebook that her newest storage option for her needle magnets is a large metal letter she found at Michael's. I didn't see these on the Michael's website but Hobby Lobby has them in several styles and finishes.
Take a magnet with you to test whether the metal letter you like is magnetic and to see how the size works with the letter, plus check to see whether it will stand on a table or desk or hang on a wall.
Very clever, Karen!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright July 19, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash