Mary Agnes shows off a very clever use of a belt canvas with a basket tote.
If you fall in love, contact Mary Agnes at her shop, Needle Nicely, to see if she has any baskets left. If you ask nicely, she'll help you pick out a belt to go with.
By the way, apparently Cabbage Row in Charleston, SC has the baskets also. Here is what they did with Patricia's monogram ornament. Apparently the shop sells the baskets and will paint the monogram for you and attach it when you are done stitching.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright July 2, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash