Trish Burr has designed cotton project bags that might be very useful for smaller needlepoint designs. They are large enough to hold a 10 inch diameter hoop, so any 8x8 (or maybe even a 9x9) canvas on stretcher bars should be able to fit inside the drawstring opening.
You can purchase these from Trish's Etsy store. Trish is in South Africa but she will ship anywhere if you are patient.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright June 3, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash