Today I ran across three helpful finishing hints online. 3 Kittens in Minnesota posted about using mini socks as silverwear holders for holiday parties in their latest shop newsletter.
Carolyn's student at Chaparrel decided to stack mother-of-pearl buttons in her corners so she wouldn't have to compensate them. Genius!
Barbara posted photos of the backs of her pillows on Facebook. She's doing a series of fun Annie Lane canvases and put their titles on the back side. Use the right arrow to see the other pillow back.
Not familiar with Annie Lane canvases? You can see the funny titles here.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright May 12, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash