Kimberly shows off her latest design, which she's going to teach at The Black Sheep in Florida.
Check out the two different backgrounds, the felting and the beading. As always, she is so creative!
UPDATE: Kimberly tells me "ghosts" --i.e., students who aren't in the classroom but participating via mail order kits-- are allowed. Contact the Black Sheep for help turning into a ghost.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 20, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash