Hands Across the Sea has a fascinating article about needlework tools and storage boxes from Palais Royal. You can learn a bit about this French "shopping mall" and see some of the incredible work available in 18th-19th Century France.
If you are intrigued, visit Gay Ann Roger's My Needlework Tools website to explore more vintage tools of all kinds.
If you are ready to buy, Carolyn Meacham offers only the highest quality items. She also sells via eBay.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright March 19, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash