Jan has designed two Christmas stockings she'll be stitching for family members in 2016. If you are familiar with Jan's work designing Iranian or Moroccan-style rugs as Thread Medley, you will certainly want to follow her as she works on these, Heck, regardless, you'll want to bookmark her blog so you can watch her create Moroccan Christmas stockings.
UPDATE: Here is how the pink stocking looks.
The second blue, white and golden brown tocking--
And they are both done!
You can still order charts for Jan's designs (but not the stockings) at her Etsy shop.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright January 8, 2016 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash