Liz Morrow of LizArt decided to make an original Bargello design as a Christmas present for good friends. And of course there were issues such as finding the right background, running out of thread that is discontinued, etc. But you wouldn't know it from how this turned out.
The moral is that everyone, even great designers like Liz, run into problems as they stitch. Personally, I do my best work when overcoming these problems, so keep at it. Nothing runs smoothly all the time, after all.
UPDATE: Here is the finished pillow. It is magnificent!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 4, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash