Kreinik has just announced a new product: four colors of glow-in-the-dark shoelaces made from Kreinik threads. These honor the life of Charles Austin Kreinik who killed himself last spring, with a portion of each sale to go to organizations that try to help those fighting the demons Charles fought and to help those these unhappy people leave behind when they escape unbearable burdens through suicide.
If you are looking for something different for stocking stuffers, I encourage you to purchase some of these. One of my brothers killed himself in 1999 after a twenty-year battle with alcoholism, depression and physical ailments. It's about time we did a little something to help those who are still struggling.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright December 8, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash