The Needle Arts Mystery Retreat is starting to post threads for various color ways of their mystery piece for the 2016 retreat on their Facebook page. The first set is teals, purples and golds. Keep an eye on their FB page for more color combos.
The second set is purples, blues and greens. So pretty!
The third set is blues, reds and pinks.
If you aren't familiar with this annual retreat, it features a design created by four counted canvaswork teachers--Pat Hartman, Mary Knapp, Linda Reinmuller, and Debbie Rowley. They have started doing a cyberclass of older retreat designs, by the way. You can learn more on their website.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright November 24, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash