Remember how I suggested you use Orna Willis' thread sets for sale in her Etsy store as inspiration when choosing colors? (If you don't you can click on this link and read my deathless prose!)
Susan's friend Irene has taken this one step further and used Orna's "Sunflower" as inspiration for her crazy quilting.
Here's Orna's version of "Sunflower."
Every time I look at the model, Irene's version and her crazy quilting, I see something different. Orna, you are a genius!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright November 5, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash