Pocket Full of Stitches shows off the lovely colors of the new overdyed Baroque Silk which came out at the Dallas show.
If you aren't familiar with this lovely silk, it comes from Pure Palette at Dream House Ventures. Its plyable for 18 count or you can use all three plies in one strand for 13-14 count canvases. The colors are beautiful and I like the feel of this pretty silk. If you ply it, sometimes you'll find color variation even in the solid colors but this can be used to great effect for a "marbled" look in a border or perhaps a stone floor or in hair for highlights.
Ridgewood shows off the regular colors as part of a trunk show of this thread.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright October 28, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash