Monday, September 28, 2015

The iOS 9 Update and SuZy Murphy

Those who have Apple mobile devices who also own SuZy Murphy's "SuZy Portable Stitches" and SuZy's Stitches II" and who have upgraded to iOS 9 may be unable to use the apps now. I can open the first book but when I choose a stitch, the app crashes. I can't even open "SuZy's Stitches II."  It crashes as soon as I click on it.  Not everyone has this problem, but most folks do.  SuZy and her developer are working on the problem, though. Hopefully they will have a fix before too long. 

Stay tuned!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright September 27, 2015 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just installed 9.0.1 on my iPad and both of SuZy's apps are working fine.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

And I just installed it on my iPad and neither works. No idea why some people have no trouble. It may be an older system?