Robin King just got back from Kentucky where she taught at Beth's Needlepoint Nook. It looks like she had a fabulous time!
In all fairness I should tell you I shop online at Beth's quite a bit since she takes Paypal. If you bought a stitch guide from me and paid using Paypal, your money probably went straight to Beth's. She's always helping me out with threads. I highly recommend the shop for those who have to do mail order. Beth always goes the extra mile for me.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright October 8, 2014 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash