Monday, November 17, 2014

I Have Been Busy

One of the two big things I've been meaning to do this fall has been finished--I have added a tab to Blog that lists all sorts of online resources to teach yourself to needlepoint or to move from tent stitches to fancier stitches and threads. It's just a beginning, a stab at trying to help new stitchers or stitchers wanting to stretch their skills, but it's better than nothing. 

One thing I'd like to add to the "Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment" tab is a listing of shops that have beginner kits available for those who want to dabble in needlepoint without spending a fortune.  Many of us aren't close to a shop so getting supplies via mail order means we need to be able to get blank canvas and threads, or a small painted design and threads, plus a packet of needles in one place.  If you as a shop owner do this, or if you as a customer know your shop provides this service, please let me know so I can update the article with a list of shops.

You can either email me at chillyhollowathotmaildotcom or you can leave a Comment below.  Thanks!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
© Copyright November 16, 2014 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Nancy L said...

Jane, you never cease working to be an even more comprehensive resource to needle pointers! Thank you.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thanks, Nancy. If I don't do it, who will? It is easy for me to get something done since I'm not a committee. I just have to find the time.