Looks like Caron has published a color guide to both their solid colored threads and the overdyes.
Judie from Alex Paras says that the Variegated Color Guide is not available right now from her online shop. She also told me that the Variegated and Solid Color Guides are a color card with good photos of each currently available color and has tips for each thread on the back page. Folks who love collecting color cards should see if their local shop has these in stock.
Caron does have an online color card and a section of their website about their thread lines but the online photos of the colors are small, so this physical color card may be very useful for mail order. Besides, who is online all the time anyway?
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
@ Copyright 2013 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash