Thursday, March 7, 2013

Winter Storm Warning

For those not glued to the Weather Channel watching the latest winter storm, Chilly Hollow got about 10-12 inches of snow Tuesday-Wednesday and we lost power. No heat, lights, refrigerator, running water, computer, etc. We survived but I am terribly behind in my emails. I think I've found all Comments and Trunks Show/Sales updates. Now I plan to work on the backlog of messages. Please be patient. I have a lot to catch up on!

By the way, I plan to leave the TNNA Winter 2013 tab in place at the top of Blog just under the header.  I thought about moving it to an article but then you'd have to search to find it.  Once another big trade show appears, I will move Winter 2013 to an article but for now--even though I am no longer updating it--it will be one of the main tabs here and have its own page.

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
@ Copyright 2013 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.

No comments: