Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Is NOT Here

March 25th in Chilly Hollow

Sadly, Winter is still reigning in Chilly Hollow. Above is a photo I took of my front yard just before 7 a.m. today. SIGH.

I've been busy, trying to get a top secret project stitched for the Dallas trade show, shoveling snow off the porch and of course trying to get ready for another power outage.  Rinky Dink electric coop is not well prepared for even a slight wind! 

But the dogs' water bowls are freshly refilled, there have been quite a few new articles added to the CH Stitch Guides blog (click on the magic carpet photo on the right to travel there and back again), and one of Loretta Spear's mystery pieces is up for sale on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LORETTA-SPEARS-MYSTERY-PROJECT-2-WINTER-REFLECTIONS-/171010789154?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d1098f22

Despite the snowy start to the day, all's right in my world!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
@ Copyright 2013 Jane M. Wood. All rights reserved.

4 comments:

Donna said...

It's a bit ridiculous this weather, isn't it. I'm looking forward to a few days in Georgia soon when I assume it will not snow.

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!! What part of the country are you in?
Nancy P

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I have my fingers crossed. It has been known to snow in Georgia!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

We are in the extreme northern tip of Virginia, close to the WVA line. 65 miles to the White House (about a 2-3 hour drive, depending on traffic since you can't get there from here) and very rural, hence my worry about the power going out.