Monday, June 18, 2012

Counted Delights

Scarlet Thread has posted photographs (and a teaser) of new charts they have at the shop.  The new items are from Freda's Fancy Stitching, Brenda Kocher and Nancy's Needle.  The hint is a piece of a new design from Jeff Kulick.  I can't wait to see what he has released!  I saw four new designs from him on display at Woodlawn, one of which got a blue ribbon and another of which won my I'd Take That Home If I Could award.  We'll have to wait for Sara Leigh to post more about Jeff's new chart and for me to get my act together enough to write about Woodlawn.
http://stitchything.blogspot.com/2012/06/more-new-pretties.html




Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

4 comments:

palma said...

I'm a bit confused. Although Sara said it was a teaser she has it for sale already and it has 3 different colors to choose from. Looks a lot like the teaser and it is from the same designer (by the way I love the blue version). Is there more to it?

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Palma, the confusion is due to the dates I write things versus the dates I publish them. Blog articles are usually written at least a week ahead of time. Anyone who sees a followup article from someone before I publish MY followup (if any) is likely to become confused. I try to plan things out so that two articles on the same topic come out in a logical order but I often miss the mark. Your confusion is my fault in that I try to have as much ready to publish ahead of time as possible since my life is at the beck and call of a lot of people. I never know when I'll be unable to post for a while.

palma said...

I should've known, I'm sorry. I honestly always wondered how you did it, to keep up with everything. Good thing is now we know how everything looks like........and what else goes on our wish list :)

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Not to worry, Palma. Most times my writing two weeks ahead (or more if possible) doesn't matter but occasionally it causes confusion or a problem, like Trish Burr's class being full before I blogged about it. Oh, well, I do my best. Blog's readers are understanding, thank goodness!