Tote bags, purses, clutch bags, or anything in between--whatever style of bag you like, 2011 is the Year of the Purse. Folks are stitching purse canvases like nobody's business!
Want more proof? Have you noticed all the purse and insert canvases from Melissa Shirley?
Have you seen the snakeskin textured purses from Stirling?
Check out the new bags and laptop tote from Lee.
These Leigh Designs inserts are made to fit inside the leather, nylon and patent leather totes.
This year I am stitching three purse inserts. Before I reveal the first canvas, we should take a look back at the purse canvas I stitched last year and see what it looks like now.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash