As we count down the days until Valentine's Day, I wanted to point out that Gay Ann Rogers has posted ten photos of heart ornaments she's designed on her website and is asking folks to vote for their 1-2 favorites. Aren't they lovely? Gay Ann's designs are always very feminine and appealing. My favorites are hearts one and eight. UPDATE: The voting is over and the hearts sale is going on NOW.
Gay Ann plans to sell charts for the most popular hearts and several new ones starting today. Keep an eye on her website for the saleas her charted pieces are for sale only a couple of times a year. Stock up now for Valentine's 2012!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash