I have a whole morning's worth of eye candy for you today. First here is the link to the National Academy of Needlearts' Assembly classes next March.
Secondly, The Needlepointer in Everett, WA has posted a photo album of their new items from the January TNNA show. When the slide show ends, you can click on the title that will appear and go to the front page of the photo album where you can pick out thumbnails of designs you want to look at again. The single pages will identify the designer and give you a few details like overall dimensions and canvas count.
If you fall in love with a Needlepointer piece, here is their website. Make sure you tell them the Master Enabler sent you....
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash