Sunday, September 25, 2011

TNNA Encourages New Designers

I just received the below email from Dena Lehman of Kreinik about a new program for new designers that TNNA is doing to promote their work, and am sharing it here with her permission.  Of course the PDF attachment file mentioned isn't really attached to this Blog article, but I'll gladly email it to you if you ask me for it using my email address of chillyhollow at hot mail dotcom.  You can also post a message in the Comments but include your email address so I know where to send the file.

Dena writes:

"Hello!  Attached is a packet of information on the New Designer Program from the Counted Thread and Embroidery Group of TNNA.  It is an exciting new program designed to promote new counted thread and embroidery designers at an upcoming TNNA  trade show.  You will find two pages in the attachment:


1.  an announcement to share with designers who may be interested in applying
2.  a copy of the rules and application process


Please help the counted thread and embroidery market by spreading the word about this program.  Send copies to designers, post it on your Facebook page, Twitter, whatever you can do.  I will put the announcement text at the end of this email if you would like to cut and paste it into your own email/document/etc.


Thank you!  We are very excited about bringing some new designers to market.  If you have any questions, let me know.  Have a great weekend!"


Regards, 
Dena


Dena Lenham
Creative Director, Magazine and Designer Contact
Kreinik Mfg. Co. Inc.
Phone: 1-800-354-4255 or 304-728-7889
Address: PO Box 219, Halltown, WV 25423 USA
Email:  dlenham@kreinik.com

If you have questions, ask Dena.  Good luck, new designers!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

2 comments:

palma said...

Hi Jane, can you please send me a copy? I will forward it to my daughter - she is at Savannah college of Art and Design in Savannah and she may know someone who may wish to apply

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I'll get that off to you a little later today, Palma. Thanks!