Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let’s Hear A Big Round of Applause...

Erica's Lee Kimono
...for the five volunteers who happily let me put their problem canvases under the spotlight on Blog since last November.  There was Erica’s small Lee kimono,

The D.C. Metro Map (Ruth Schmuff)
Barbara’s D.C. Subway Map from Ruth Schmuff,
European Dragon (Leigh Designs)
the Leigh dragon that Sandy is stitching,
Large Turkey (Mary Lake Thompson)
Nancy’s Mary Lake Thompson/Melissa Shirley turkey, and
Gold Fish (Lillian Chermor)
Carol’s Gold Fish from Lillian Chermor.

You ladies both stretched my stitching skills and gave me plenty of things to blog about when my life was too hectic for me to blog-stitch my own pieces. I appreciate it very very much and I know that Blog readers are equally appreciative. Thank you!

Remember to send us photos of the finished pieces when you are done, ok? We want to see the final chapter when you stitch it.

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

No comments: