Friday, February 11, 2011

Help! Gold Fish Needs Water! UPDATED

Empress Silk #29
Carol has decided she wants to use two threads for the background of her Lillian Chermor Gold Fish, her Cire nylon floss and her Empress Silk.  However, Empress Silk is discontinued and she doesn't have enough of it to cover all of the background.  Anyone have any of Needle Necessities' Empress Silk #29 in their stash?  Help!

I have a skein of #31 which is a lighter shade but Carol really wants more #29.  If you have any in your stash, please let me know and I'll pass your contact information on to Carol.  UPDATE:  Carol wanted me to add that she will gladly reimburse anyone for the Empress #29 and postage costs.  Please email me at chilly hollow at hotmaildot com if you have a skein or two and I'll put you in touch with Carol.

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com and at http://chstitchguides.blogspot.com

2 comments:

NCPat said...

I checked and I don't have it either! Sorry :(

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Thanks for looking, Pat. Appreciate it!