The new owners of Pocket Full of Stitches is using their blog to highlight the canvases they have in stock. This is a much quicker and cheapaer way to go than paying to have their canvases on their website. Yesterday they listed all the small Melissa Shirley canvases in stock at their shop and remind you there are stitch guides written for many of these designs.
Email them for prices. By the way, I've updated the CH Stitch Guides blog entry about PFOS with a link to the finished models of their Fab Firs club, and have also announced there that my Leigh Cha stitch guide is now ready for sale. Read all about it at the link below!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash