- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
I unilaterally declare Tuesday Cowboy Day! The canvas of the day is a cute boot ornament from Quail Run Designs that is at auction on eBay.
And the French Knot has posted photos of their Melissa Shirley cowboy boot monthly club all stitched up on their website. The second link has details about the series.
So swagger around today, imagining how great you would look in a pair of these needlepoint boots, partner!
(The Raymond Crawford canvas of the cowboy is from the same page of Southwestern designs that shows off the little boots.)
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow