Nimble Needle's blog mentioned the Juell needlepoint dolls this week, so I just had to share them with you along with some additional resources. Here's what the shop said, with photos of the finished Japanese doll. Isn't she beautiful?
Juell canvases are distributed by Red Thread Designs. They have all the doll canvases on their website. Click Next to see them all page by page. You'll see that the Japanese geisha doll is the most elaborate. The cat Lionel, for example, is just two pieces. while the mermaids have two shells each and a tail.
Needle Nook of La Jolla also has the canvases on their site, along with photos of another two finished.
DMC's new memory thread would be perfect for these! Toss in some beads, charms and feathers and you will have quite a show-stopper.
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow
- New Summer 2017
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2017
- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash