- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash
Sunday, May 16, 2010
The Marlon Brando block is finished and surrounded by the black sashing and one of the three borders. Hurrah! The photo shows as much of the entire piece as I can squeeze onto the scanner bed for a good look. Pretty soon I'm going to have to use the digital camera to give you an overview of this piece as it develops. It is going faster than I thought it would but the quilt blocks themselves are addicting as I can't wait to see how each one looks in my colors and threads.
Sara Leigh's version of Stars (it is the Peacock colorway from the various recommendations in the Stars book) keeps getting more beautiful. Her's is bright and cheerful while mine is more muted.
Now it's time to start a new painted canvas. Hurrah again!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow