- TNNA WINTER 2017 SAN JOSE
- Tutorials and Tips
- Blog-Stitching Links
- D.C. TNNA SHOW JUNE 2016
- DESTINATION DALLAS 2016
- Needle Felting Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Teach Yourself Needlepoint & Embellishment
- Needle Painting on Needlepoint Canvas Tutorial
- Counted Canvaswork Shops
- Counted Canvaswork Designers
- Recommended Online Shops
- Where to Have Designs Put on Needlepoint Canvas
- Where to Donate Unwanted Stash
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I'm sure you are thinking About Time Vivian was finished! I know I am.
Tomorrow Blog should return to the painted canvas side of needlepoint as I pick up my British Dynasty ornament and start stitching the lion.
In other news, Sandra Gilmore is making a surprise personal appearance at The Chaparral today (April 28) from 1-4 p.m. There will be refreshments plus a mini truck show and sale of her Once in a Blue Moon canvases. If you happen to be in Houston today, stop by. Here's contact info and a map.
By the way, if you click on the photo of the little Victorian Fourth of July girl at the Chaparral site, you can see their new monthly series of these vintage Melissa Shirley designs. I love the little drummer boy and his parade outfit!
Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow