Thursday, September 9, 2010

And the Winner of the Asian Inspiration Sampler Is...

Asian Inspiration Sampler from Patt & Lee

...Meg van den Berg!

[Loud cheers!]

Email your snail mail address to me as quickly as you can, Meg, and I'll pop the canvas in the mail to you tomorrow morning before I leave town for a big family party.  I'm at chillyhollow at hot maildotcom.

Many thanks to the seventeen folks who entered the drawing, but special thanks go to Patt of Patt and Lee Designs who graciously donated the canvas.

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Meg.

If she can let you know what the outcome is when she's finished it [cue hollow laughter!] then I don't suppose I'm the only one who would like to see it and your Blog is the ideal place to report on this...

Glenis

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Ok, Meg, send us photos when you are done. Glenis is right--we'd love to see what you do with this lovely canvas.

Jane, sighing with pleasure after looking at Asian Inspiration again