Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rearranging the Furniture Again

I'm sure some of you were very surprised to see Blog this morning as I moved the furniture around again.  I've discovered that the new look I created a couple of weeks back plays havoc on older computers.  Since Blog isn't ALL about me, I decided it would be better to return to the old look as much as possible, even if that means I have to discard some new features.  After all, I want folks to be able to visit without the images and text jumping around all over the screen!

So this morning I recreated the old blog look as closely as possible (it is no longer one of the regular templates one can choose from), then changed things all around as much as possible to put them back to where they were before since all the sections were scrambled when I went back to the old template.

The next step is to tinker with the colors of the titles and links before and after you click, etc.

So if you are here during the renovation, sorry!  I'll get it all done as quickly as possible.  By the way, there are six fish in the koi pond now.  There's an extra purple one, just for you guys.

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

3 comments:

Robin said...

Looks good. Remember to lift with your knees; not with your back.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

To Pat: LOL

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.