Saturday, March 20, 2010

More Whining

Yesterday's blog posting about Donna's Woodlawn report is showing up as the latest blog entry and hiding today's posting about various Internet links.  That's my fault, I'm afraid.  Somehow the Woodlawn report published a day early but with a later date.  You may not understand this (I certainly don't!) but the bottom line is that there is a later posting just underneath the latest Woodlawn report.  Sorry!

Written by Jane/Chilly Hollow
Blogging at http://chillyhollownp.blogspot.com
Archived Yahoo 360 postings at http://profiles.yahoo.com/chillyhollow

2 comments:

Front Range Stitcher said...

HI Jane,
I know you've been doing this a lot longer than I and you may have already tried this (and there is also a greater possibility that I am not getting what's wrong in the first place. LOL):
Go into Edit Posts, then go to edit the post you're referring to here and open it. Down at the bottom of the post is a link for Post Options. Open this and it will give you the option to change the publish date and this should get your latest post back up where it belongs. HTH Madonna

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Madonna, for some reason Blogger both published yesterday's article a day before it was supposed to and won't let change the date which is today.

My only option is to delete and start over but I want everyone to see everything so I'll just leave it alone. Has to be a bug, otherwise what you recommend would let me change the publish date and thus when it appeared on Blog.